Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Starting again...


How do you start over after a major dip; another episode of depression?

Shame and fear want to hold their grip over me.  But God...

Through His grace I first stand...remember to breath...pray...and then put on my running shoes and then I go.  Each slam of my foot on the concrete, birds chirping, wind blowing, and sun gleaming on my back I reach out for Hope.  Even just a little thought of gratitude turns my shame into His grace.

1 Corinthians 15:10, "But by the grace of God I am what I am and his grace and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them- yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me."

1 comment:

  1. I continue to pray for you friend! I am proud of you. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Every day is new full of tender mercy that never fails. You are the beloved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dear friend for stopping by. Please leave a message or question; look back and I will reply. Thank you and God bless, Alyson