Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Staying Grounded

I lost my forward momentum toward healthier living in the last month.  One unhealthy thought then the choice to entertain it leads then to another bad choice; then I found myself into a self dug pit.  I had 3 weeks of this and found myself struggling in my old familiar pit.

Yesterday was a regroup and refocus to slow down, be real, feel my emotions, stop stuffing, be honest, and accept community.  So here I go forward with Grace with one baby step after another...

Part of this God Sized dream group I joined links us up with other blogging God sized dreamers.  I am blessed to have linked up with two.  First is Elise from Circles of Faith has been someone I have connected with.  She is a wonderful writer of one blog and co founder of Circles of Faith.  I am blessed to have a prayer warrior and God Sized Dreamer to journey with.  Check out her page...

Here's to community, even virtual!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Alyson. I so appreciate the mutual blessings and encouragement. It is a blessing being connected to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the familiar "stuffing of emotions" and I had a little meltdown episode this week.. I can relate.. Glad you're part of this community and know that you're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sarah! Here is to not stuffing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dear friend for stopping by. Please leave a message or question; look back and I will reply. Thank you and God bless, Alyson