Thursday, December 20, 2012

Persistent Problem...grateful

From Jesus calling; I've heard this three times this week so I think I am finally getting the message and want to share...

"When you are plagued by a persistent problem- one that goes on and on- view it as a rich opportunity.  An ongoing problem is like a tutor who is always by your side.  The learning possibilities are limited only by your willingness to be teachable.  In faith, thank Me for your problem.  Ask Me to open your eyes and your heart to all that I am accomplishing through this difficulty.  Once you have become grateful for a problem, it loses its power to drag you down.  On the contrary, your thankful attitude will lift you up into heavenly places with Me.  From this perspective  your difficulty can be seen as a slight, temporary distress that is producing for you a transcendent Glory never to cease!" -Thank you  Sarah Young for sharing your insight and wisdom.

2 Corinthians 4:17, "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far out weighs them all."

From my 1000 gifts of gratitude journal
849) I am thankful to practice standing up for myself
850) I am thankful for the revelation that I put others perception of me stand in higher esteem that what God think of me.
851) Thankful for gratitude
852) Thankful for God's gift of a baby to save me from my sins
853) Thankful for the hope of eternal glory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you dear friend for stopping by. Please leave a message or question; look back and I will reply. Thank you and God bless, Alyson