Thursday, November 1, 2012

The day after...where do I find gratitude?

The day after I blog about gratitude I have had much trouble finding it today.  I know it is something that I have to look for in the mist of the dark shadows of life.  I resonate a lot with Paul who says, "I do not  understand what I do.  For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do." (Romans 7:15)  I share a common problem I want to but I don't...but I will chose to find thanksgiving in this day.

742) Grace indescribable, overwhelming Grace
743) Life- breath
744) Enough for just today
745) The serotonin production after a good work out
746) Belly laughs of two boys- candy filled boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you dear friend for stopping by. Please leave a message or question; look back and I will reply. Thank you and God bless, Alyson