Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful: a Heart full of Gratitude

791) a new season; Fall (old is dropped off for new to bud and grow)
 792) Two very happy, boys; blessings
 793)Love (that the Lord puts the lonely in families Psalm 68:6)

796) Dancing and letting loose, laughing the whole time.  I'm glad that the ladies at 24 hour fitness didn't call the hospital for admitting me ; )

 797) Smiles and fun (even though the number one rule in our family is no fun - I hope that you caught the sarcasm)

Psalm 136:1-3 "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever.  Give thanks to the God of gods, for his steadfast love endures forever. Give thanks to the Lord of lords, for his steadfast love endures forever..."

May you find thankfulness this Thanksgiving.  Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours.

2 comments:

Thank you dear friend for stopping by. Please leave a message or question; look back and I will reply. Thank you and God bless, Alyson