Monday, October 15, 2012

Promises to hold on to...God will


Psalm 138:8, "The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord endures forever- do not abandon the works of your hands."

Philippians 1: 6, "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to 
completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

Psalm 121:3 "He will not let your foot slip-he who watches over you will not slumber."

I love that the Lord will!!  He will do what he says he will and will continue what he has started.  He is unlike man never leaving a project undone.  He is working in me...and the journey isn't easy but He will keep on loving, disciplining, correcting, and extending his grace to me and offers it to you.  Digging into the word and finding God's promises has renewed my faith in Him.  Finding some of "God will" promises for your own life and search his word of God can offer you hope and encouragement.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you dear friend for stopping by. Please leave a message or question; look back and I will reply. Thank you and God bless, Alyson