Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Being sinned against - Prayer to the Lord

Dearest Heavenly Father-

Do those that sin against; suffer as much as those who receive the sin (the true victim).  Are they fighting daily for joy, life, health, and forgiveness?  Or do they just turn their head and move on while the victim works through their mucky waters; with hours of counseling, prayers, tears, pleading, journaling,etc?


 May I be free to forgive, love, move on, and live in truth out of the mucky waters to a new path.  I want to shed another layer of shame, sin, anger, bitterness, and what ifs... May I live in your truths Lord and that  your truth may set me free.  Clear the muck and murky waters and let grace, freedom, and life me reflected in my life Lord.  May I find my home in the rest under your mighty wing; be my refuge and strength.  May I confess my sins quickly and seek you.
Psalm 139:23-24, "Search me, O God and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

Philippians 4:4-7, "Rejoice in the Lord always.  I will say it again: Rejoice!  Let your gentleness be evident to all.  The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Thank you Lord for evidence of a new season upon me.  You are faith and will continue your work in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you dear friend for stopping by. Please leave a message or question; look back and I will reply. Thank you and God bless, Alyson