Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Thursday Verse (any day is a good day for one)

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.  In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Should I be surprised with trouble?!  No but the victory is already in Christ Jesus!!  The trouble will end for me and for you, if not here then in heaven for those who are saved.  (Most recently for me... getting off the trial of Birth Control Pills that was supposed to help with my mood ended some of my trial.  It didnt work but I'm feeling much better the last two days).

The joys of complicated diagnoses.  Just from my medical history I have: poly cystic ovarian (which is a whole ball of hormones and further complications), PMDD, OCD, slight ADD, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, hypothyroid, positive ANA (from what who knows), some kind of undiagnosed leg rash that seems to come once a year, depression, anxiety... I'm sure if you looked through my chart other things as well have been added to my list of diagnosis's.  But good news!!  Jesus has overcome this world, even our broken bodies that are infested with disease have been redeemed.





Imagine what God sees...Christians without sin because of Jesus' perfect sacrifice on the cross.  He sees us whole and perfectly pleasing to Him fully redeemed.



"You, Lord, took up my case; 
    you redeemed my life."- Lamentations 3:58

3 comments:

  1. ADD- got it
    ANA- got that too
    Anxiety- better now
    Birth Control Pills- can't be on them
    Broken- we may FEEL broken but we are whole because of Jesus. Hashimoto's Thyroiditis- Have this too
    PCOS- Yup and I don't let it bother me. It is what it is. :) It was harder when trying to get pregnant.

    But whatever physical ailments we have we ALWAYS have God hear us, heal us and is always with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alyson, just wanted to let you know I am a follower...being tended by the Gardener as well. Your blog is encouraging. -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monette thank you for sharing part of your story with me. It takes the poor me out of this struggle. Because I am not the only one there are many that suffer and even worse...But Christ has won and in that we can rest. Thank you Kristen may we always allow Christ to be the Master Gardener in our Lives!! Love to you both, Aly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dear friend for stopping by. Please leave a message or question; look back and I will reply. Thank you and God bless, Alyson