Thursday, July 5, 2012

Psalm 13



How long.  Lord? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me?

How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and day after day have sorrow in my heart? How long will me enemy triumph over me?

Look on me and answer, Lord me God.  Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death, an my enemy will say, "I have overcome him." and my foes will rejoice when I fall.

But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

I will sing in Lord's praise, for he has been good to me.

(NIV italicized my me)

 Lord help me to stay far from the steps of wickedness; or stand in the way that sinners take; or sit with mockers, but help me find those that delight in the Law of the Lord, and those who meditate on Your law day and night.  For you say in Psalm 1 that person is like a tree planted by the streams of water, which yield fruit in season (and in your designed season).  May I be a tree that does not wither, rather prosper for your glory Lord!!  (paraphrased prayer from psalm 1:1-3)

Please Hear the Cry of my Heart and others that are praying along side me and that are struggling too!!

4 comments:

  1. We pray continuously for God's truth to bring healing.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a precious child of God. I too have to remind myself of that ... daily if not hourly, too. I thank the Lord for bringing you into my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we aren't alone I am just thankful that we do have truth to cling too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dear friend for stopping by. Please leave a message or question; look back and I will reply. Thank you and God bless, Alyson