Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Butterfly

Little did I know that this would be my week.  I have felt that the world is over and praying that I can become a butterfly.  God is Sovereign and will take me on a journey for becoming something beautiful.  I have been blessed to have seen hundreds of butterflies this week; out my kitchen window, by my face riding my bike, in my garden, at the park...hundreds of reminders of the promises.  In all things I will try to give thanks.  It maybe a few weeks till I blog again, but I am expecting God to work in a mighty way.

4 comments:

  1. Praying with you, and giving thanks for God's mighty hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALy: Been "away" from your posts for a couple weeks. I am praying that you will find comfort this very minute. I can feel your pain and am asking God to take it away...forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The prayers are felt and God is, has been, and always will be faithful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dear friend for stopping by. Please leave a message or question; look back and I will reply. Thank you and God bless, Alyson