Tuesday, February 28, 2012

No condemnation

Romans 8: 1-2 "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death." 

The simple truth of the gospel, "I am no longer in condemnation because of what Christ Jesus did on the cross."  But condemnation seems to be knocking at the door of my heart, consistently.  Lord there are areas in my life that I add to the gospel and feel that I must abide by the "law."  'After I work on this or that' is the attitude in my heart that I take; prior to preaching the truth of the gospel to myself.  And I frequently get exhausted. 

It is simple solution, by divine invitation for all;  Christ died taking all the condemnation I hear and then he crucified it.  Lord help me live free from the law of sin and death.  May I dispute condemnation and seek the truth of your word. 

Again I will remind myself of John 10:10,  "The thief (Satan) comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they (Jesus speaking to his flock) may have life, and have it to the full."

 Thank you and Amen. May each of you preach the truth of the gospel to your self today.  If you have any questions send me an e-mail.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you dear friend for stopping by. Please leave a message or question; look back and I will reply. Thank you and God bless, Alyson