Tuesday, December 20, 2011

PMS

Pack
My
Suitcase

I decided when it is around that time; husbands and children shouldn't stay clear.  Rather women everywhere should pack their own suitcase and head to the nicest hotel in town with their bibles, journals, and work out clothes.  As a result there would be more peace on earth.  And is that the desire of many peoples hearts.  No more wives picking that "unintentional fight,"  no more lashing out in a fit of hormonal rage.  Peace! Women everywhere would be far enough away from loved ones to keep their mouths shut and then lower the amount of apologies later.  If we could only pack our bags each month for a few days....as I return back to earth this isn't possible.  I have been reading a book called "jump off the hormone swing" by Lorraine Pintus.  It has proved to be a revolutionary was to love at the uniqueness in God's creation of woman.

Psalm 30:11-12
You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed my lips with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent.  O Lord my God, I will give thanks forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you dear friend for stopping by. Please leave a message or question; look back and I will reply. Thank you and God bless, Alyson