Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lonely Journey

Sometimes the journey is one in which you walk alone.  People don't know what to say.  It's almost like people think get over it already.  I know that it is just an assumption but just the same it is hard.  And if people do want to walk with you they get frustrated with fall backs, wanting to just fix it (as if I don't).  I know I am venting and so I am praying for a genuine support system of friends that are real with their own struggles. 

No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.”—Joshua 1:5 (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

    There are parts of these verses that are hard for me to understand. I still have a lot to learn. However I know nothing is to difficult for God. You are loved by many people; but most important you are God's beautiful creation.

    Blessings for a day filled with the awareness His presence.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dear friend for stopping by. Please leave a message or question; look back and I will reply. Thank you and God bless, Alyson