Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Seasons


There is an air of change here in Texas.  From cooler mornings, pansies and mums everywhere, trees leaves changing colors, change is upon us; a new season.  Birds are flying south in anticipation to colder days and move toward warmer (not that a good trip to the Caribbean isn't healthy for all of us).  Stores are full of all the fixings for Thanksgiving, decorations for Christmas (yes already).  I used to dread new, it meant change...  However I am learning to embrace it.

This new season is an opportunity to move forward for good change;
  • I am running a lot (not quite enough for my relay marathon on December4th, but don't tell my team)
  • I am cooking (thanks to thepioneerwoman.com)
  • I donated my hair for making wigs for women who have lost their hair (might as well donate it before mine falls out : )
Most importantly I am beginning to look forward and Just Live, rather than just Survive to Live!



Ecclesiastes 3:1 "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."


 

2 comments:

  1. Life is all about change and I pray you will continue to embrace the opportunities it brings into your life.
    The pictures are a beautiful reminder of how God surrounds us with His majesty.
    Enjoy the season.

    You and your family are loved very much.
    Blessed to have you as our daughter.
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks the I know season are just evidence of the constant change of life. Praise God he never changes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dear friend for stopping by. Please leave a message or question; look back and I will reply. Thank you and God bless, Alyson