- That I developed a strong desire and pursuit in my relationship with God, especially in my dependence on Him through my darkest days.
- I can look and see God's hand of provision through the worst.
- I am thankful for the Medicine that helps (doesn't fix), but gets me to a place to be intentional about changes of thought.
- The platform to help and share my story with others in hope that they too can be encouraged.
- Good Doctor that have wisdom to not give up (Dr Todd Clements).
- A counselor (Cheryl LaMastra) that has walked with me through the thick of my past and helping me find tools to enjoy the future.
- That my depression brought me to Steps at the Village church; that enlightened me to the lies I believed about the power of God in my life.
- The friends that God has provided.
- Truly I am thankful for the journey that I am on, and the belief that it is making me into a better person, able to reflect God's grace, be a better wife and mother.
The Best Question to Ask When Things Are Going Hard
18 hours ago