Monday, October 31, 2011

Writing

"Writing is the act of reaching across the abyss or isolation to share and reflect."- Natalie Goldberg

Why write or in this case blog about something that I don't want to discuss with everyone?  I think it allows me to share honestly about depression without someone openly judging or immediately giving me advise.  I am the only expert about myself, from my perspective that is...  It has been good to openly express some of the deep dark struggles that a "good Christan woman" shouldn't.  I have been told to "pray more," "confess my deepest sins," "seek God harder"  and it will all go away.  Well I am on my knees pleading, petitioning, confessing, and seek God more than I ever have.  Maybe that is where God wants me...No I don't think that is my final story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you dear friend for stopping by. Please leave a message or question; look back and I will reply. Thank you and God bless, Alyson