Monday, September 26, 2011

My flowers






Welcome to my front porch garden.  Here are a few of my flowers I photographed today.  With some TLC there is some growth.  My two little helpers (2 and 4 old boys) tend to pick the flowers before I can take any good pictures.  But I got a few.  You may recognize the pink flowers I planted those about a month ago in the heat of August and they are doing really well.   

Also below is a picture of my attempts to curve any spending.  I froze my two credit cards, and it will take about 24hours to thaw, giving me plenty of time to think about any purchases prior to buying.  I'll let you know how it works...

1 comment:

Thank you dear friend for stopping by. Please leave a message or question; look back and I will reply. Thank you and God bless, Alyson